From product design to mass production, Chain-Ray will provide you with one-stop full service
In the later stages of the product design phase, Chain-Ray will demonstrate the product manufacturing process through computer simulation software. In doing so, customers can clearly grasp the status of the mechanical parts required in the design drawing during the production process, including the original customer’s product, identifying which problems may occur and how to address them, and verifying the improved mechanical parts.
By the end of the product design phase, our team will help our customers verify the product’s functionality or market acceptance through three different sample- or prototype-making methods, including
- 3D printing
- CNC processing
- Silicone casting
At the same time, Chain-Ray carries out highly accurate cost evaluations, which helps customers control costs and feel fully informed.
Generally speaking, most design companies deliver drawings to the customer, and then consider their tasks all done. With Chain-Ray’s full-service design, however, we are there for you all the way to the production stage. We’re connected to more than 200 quality production partners all over the world and have an experienced engineering team, as well as a built-in material database of more than 25,000 different plastic and metal materials. All in all, we provide you with quality, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and a high level of satisfaction. We truly believe that the best design is one that produces the product our customers expect.
Chain-Ray’s design service stands out from others for a range of reasons:
- Chain-Ray uses the Quality Function Deployment (QFD) methodology, allowing customers to enjoy five major benefits
- Chain-Ray implements the Design for Excellence (DFx) principle, and achieves six major aspects in the product design stage
- Chain-Ray only employs senior mechanical engineers with at least 8-10 years experience, who team up with our mold engineers, process engineers, and quality engineers to provide customers with complete design services
- From product structure design to raw material consultation, and model making to mass production stage, Chain-Ray will provide you with the highest quality, efficiency and cost-effective overall solutions for mechanical components
- No matter how many details need to be considered in the product design process, customers only need to face the single point of contact with Chain-Ray, and keep track of the latest progress through regularly scheduled meetings, so that customers can focus on their core business